MacBook is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about editing. Due to its versatility and superior hardware and software integration, editing can be done rapidly on Machintosh. But the biggest downside is the hefty pricing. Not everyone could afford editing software for Mac. If you are one of them, then you have come to the right place. Are you looking for the best video editing software for Mac? then here I am to help you with this article. Here I am going to tell you how to download and use the KineMaster app on Mac for free. If you are an iPhone or Android user, then probably you have known about the KineMaster app, which is one of the best video editing software you can find on the market.
KineMaster for MacBook Pro is a great choice for video editing tasks. The application is completely free to use, you can import and modify videos of any kind. Moreover, it comes with a compact size, that consumes very little storage space on your expensive Mac disk. KineMaster iMac has both basic and professional level tools that enable you to edit videos seamlessly. With the KineMaster installed on MacBook, you can perform almost all kinds of editing stuff in no time. The app interface is designed for ease of use, that it is suitable for both novice and casual users. It is always better to have a larger display for pretty much everything, especially editing kinds of stuff. KineMaster for Mac does the job, by fetching its features on the wide-screen retina display, which is always crispier to handle 4K footages.
With the KineMaster installed on your MacBook Pro or iMac, you can color grade your videos with the fully calibrated display of your Mac machine. KineMaster and Mac is the perfect combination to achieve accurate colors on your videos. Unfortunately, the KineMaster app is not officially available for Mac, So that you need to use the emulators in order to access the application. Don’t worry, I will guide you with the step-by-step instructions to Install and use the KineMaster app on Mac OS.
KineMaster for Mac Features
KineMaster for Mac is the simple yet the most powerful video editing software that lets anyone edit their videos effortlessly. The features and usage are the same as you get in the iOS version. Anyways, I will provide you with the most notable features of the KineMaster application.
- Tremendous downloadable collections from the KineMaster Asset Store, in which you can download over 2,500 transitions, animations, effects, videos, images, fonts, stickers, and much more.
- The KineMaster for MacBook Air enables you to correct the color of your video with the various available tools such as Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Saturation, Temperature, Hue, Gain, Gamma, and more.
- Download plenty of projects from the Get Projects menu, which allows you to re-edit them using your own video clips, this saves your time a lot.
- The KineMaster app has the Keyframes features, that let you add Keyframes to your clips and helps you add motion to the videos more precisely as you do on some professional video editors.
- The application supports up to 4K UHD 2160p resolution videos at 30FPS So that you can import and render high-quality videos the software handles it without any lag.
- Convert your ordinary footage into a Time-lapse with the KineMaster app. It also has the option to create slow-motion videos by decreasing the speed of the video and increasing the frame rate. To another extent, the app also has the option to turn your videos into reverse in no time.
- Access a wide range of color filters and apply them to your project to create a unique and cinematic effect on your videos. It can also be used based on the film genre that you are going to produce.
- Cut or splice your videos wherever you want, the KineMaster for MacBook Pro allows you to trim the clip according to the position of the Playhead.
- When compared to other professional editing software, the KineMaster for iMac is very small in size, which requires only 125MB of space on your disk. Every Mac user is already known that storage size is very crucial when talking about Mac machines.
- There are plenty of voice effects and voice changing features, that you can access on the KineMaster application. You can also record your own voice or give a voice-over to your short films or YouTube videos effortlessly.
- Share your projects right from the app interface, Since the app has the option to post the content as your Facebook Feed, Instagram Stories, Feed, and Reels. This way you can expose your artistic skills to the world within few clicks.
How to Download and Install KineMaster for MacBook?
Now you have a clear picture that the KineMaster App is officially available for Smartphones such as iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. So it is not officially possible to install the KineMaster on MacBook Pro. But there is a workaround for this, you can install the app with the help of Emulators. There are various emulators out there, but here we use the best ones to Install KineMaster on Mac. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions below to access the app on your Machintosh machines.
Step 1: First of all, you need to download the BlueStacks emulator on your MacBook Pro or iMac, Just visit the BlueStacks official website for downloading.
Step 2: Once you have downloaded the emulator, install the software by simply clicking the downloaded file.
Step 3: When you are done with the installation process, Just launch the app right on your Mac, and go with the setup procedure.
Step 4: Once the setup is ready, then launch the Play Store from the BlueStacks home screen. Search for the app name ‘KineMaster‘ on the Search bar then press the return button on your MacBook.
Step 5: From the resulting application, click on the KineMaster app and click the Install button to download KineMaster on Mac.
Step 6: Wait for few seconds until the app finishes downloading, once it’s done, it will be automatically installed on your MacBook Air.
Step 7: Now click on the Open button to launch the app right from the PlayStore. You can open the app from the BlueStakcs home screen for later usage.
Step 8: That’s it! Now you are ready to transmute your videos as per your heart’s content.
These steps are suitable for all Mac versions and machines. You can implement this method to download KineMaster for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, and iMac devices.
KineMaster is one solid application that you can find for Mac OS. As you already know that the editing software for Mac is expensive. If you are a serious editor and need software for your complete professional work, then you can go with other options. But if you do editing occasionally or need some quick editor to use in run-gun scenarios, KineMaster for Mac OS would do it for you. It is very reliable and works pretty well on Mac with the help of emulators. The features and tools are just amazing, it handles almost all videos you throw at it. Overall, KineMaster Mac is a worthy software to give a try!